Paddle Orifice Plates
American Thermowell Orifice Plates are manufactured to stringent requirements and only leave our plant once it has passed rigorous tests.
Stainless steel plates are specifically purchased for the job required. Individual plates are then water cut, ensuring no heat distortion happens, since distortion is a possibility with conventional cutting.
The plates are then surface finished to less than 30 micro-inch tolerance – controlled by our special finishing machines, designed to preserve plate flatness. Identification of plates is done by lightly stamping the material heat number, tag number, rating, and bore size. Final CMM inspection is always part of the complete package ensuring our customers receive exactly what was ordered.
- Standard sizes: 1/2” to 24” (also available in metric)
- Standard ratings from 150# to 2500# (also available in metric)
- Approved Canadian Registration Number (CRN) on most designs
- Orifice flange unions available upon request
- Available in various alloy materials including 316 Stainless Steel, Hastelloy®, Monel®, and other exotic alloys
Industries: Any industry that requires Flow measurement